Nurture T.E.A.M. submitted by Marlene Joyce Wenger, Chair
As a TEAM we will work to develop relationships and care for our church members and visitors.
- work with other TEAMS to use all available resources.
- place a help-wanted ad in our Sunday Bulletin for Greeters. We will prepare a list of requirements.
- handle bereavement needs (meals and visitation).
- visit our shut-ins and those who are recovering from an illness or surgery (two people are required for a visit).
- deliver food to those returning home from the hospital.
- place visitor cards in the pews and follow up with the pastor on any visitation requests and provide him with postcards to sign for our visitors.
- work the Food Pantry to address the needs of our church members.
- ensure that all greeters and leadership members will have name tags.
- hold TEAM meetings the second Thursday of the month at 6:00 PM.
- submit a summary of our meetings, plans, and activities to the newsletter editor.